ASM LOGISTICS (THAILAND) CO. LTD.
As the average income in the ASEAN countries steadily rise, the demand for consumer goods is increasing, resulting in an evolved e-commerce ecosystem and increased spending of consumer goods in this region. Thailand, the second-largest economy of ASEAN, is experiencing fast growing e-commerce and increasing global demand for product and domestic logistics services. This demand has introduced significant changes in the supply chain that necessitates cost-effective delivering of end-to-end logistics services in Thailand. With the evolution of Asian Economic Community (AEC), Thailand’s position as a transportation hub for the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS) has been strengthened. This initiative has increased the country’s opportunities for cross-border trades and import-export shipments. making it a strategic location for ASM logistics to be positioned.
ASM Logistics Thailand comprises of a young and dynamic team of logistics specialists, aiming to provide professional global end-to-end supply chain advice and personalised freight forwarding services to clients. Our experienced customer service and global operations team are able to handle a wide variety of shipments, consistently meeting cost and delivery requirements.
Our end-to-end supply chain service offering is supported by leading technology, ensuring clients have live visibility and access to accurate supply chain data.
Our core services include:
- Import/export ocean freight services
- Import/export airfreight services
- Consolidation services
- Cross trade services
- Global distribution projects
- Hazardous cargoes handling
- Customs clearance and deliveries
ASM Thailand is currently serving numerous industries including, aerospace, apparel, electrical accessories and cables, hazardous cargoes, heavy machinery, hotel supplies, marine spare parts, pharmaceutical products, computer/Laptop chips and accessories, oil and gas and many more.
The strategic location of ASM Thailand provides The Group with the following strategic opportunities, including:
- Serving as a strategic location which serves as a gateway into Asia
- A founding member of the ASEAN Region
- A strong domestic consumer market comprising of more than 69 million people
- A significant trading partner with the United States and the European Union
- Thailand offers well-defined governmental business investment policies as well as strong corporate governance
Asia-Mauritius Trade Route
ASM Logistics is looking forward to building the Asia-Mauritius (Africa) trade route together with their clients and agents globally.